#Day9 An Excellent Observation

Obersvation

At 10-11, my first observation in 9th grade Excellence gave me a lot of experience. I can see how Ma’am Agacer as my Cooperating Teacher teaching and manage her classrooms.

I wrote everything about that observation in my notebook, especially about learning techniques and strategies. I also noted the enthusiasm and participation of students in the class.

By looking at the conditions and students’ participation in the class, I decided to teach more many time at 9th Grade Excellence.

Apart from the fact that the classrooms are more conducive than other classes, students’ participation also better than the others. Even though they knew that I was an exchange student, they still treated me like a teacher.

The first greeting they gave at that time really made me feel happy.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Aku dan Egoku

A for Awesome ULM

Kilas Balik 2020