#Day2 78




Since I come out from the dorm and toward SLU, I decide to bring an umbrella wherever I go. By the way, the umbrellas that sell here is quite different with umbrellas in Indonesia. First, we have to press and hold on the tied to open it, and do the same thing for closed. When I have a chance to see people in Baguio, my first sight is to be like, “Is it going to be a gigantic trouble If we don’t bring umbrella on our hand?”

Perhaps bring an umbrella in Indonesia seems like odd, because during waiting the rain for stop, we can get shutter and playing with our smartphone to access internet and explore Instagram feeds or we can wait for “Umbrella delivery order” or Indonesians called it as “Ojek Payung”. But, In Baguio, there’s no reason for us to stop our steps even the rain cover the whole city. And here, I learn one important thing, “time is money”

Even though the heavy rain occur all day long, we are not allow to spend our time in bed and playing with our smartphone during the time (btw I do those things when heavy rain happens in Indonesia). The buddy said to me, “There’s rainy season, if we are late do our first list schedule, we are going to face traffic jam and, yeah… you know, we are in the biggest problem after.”

I don’t know which one is true, whether people in Baguio walk so fast or just me that walk so slow. I am going to make sure myself again and again that I have to use my time wisely. Rain is not reason for make us being too late because we have an umbrella. In Baguio I can see hundreds umbrella with many colors. People open it during the walk through the kerb and close it when they walk on a court of buildings. They open it right now, and close it twelve seconds later. And I do the same thing like they are. Maybe you won’t believe that I open-close my umbrella for 78 times during my second day here.

78 times for me is got to be, “The weather changes so fast, unpredictable.”

If Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle tells us that we knew the electron is somewhere in the orbital, but we can not know exactly where it is or how fast its moving, then Baguio tells us that we knew the rain is somewhere in the city, but we can not exactly where it is or how long its taking.

So, don't forget to bring your umbrella, wherever you go.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Aku dan Egoku

A for Awesome ULM

Kilas Balik 2020