#Day4 Library Tour

BCNHS' Library
Let see



The library in Baguio City National High School (BCNHS) was my stopover for almost 23 days of the teaching practicum. Not only became a basecamp for prospective teachers, BCNHS’ library also became a place for us to prepare demonstrations and learning materials that we would convey or execute in the class.

BCNHS also became a place intended for me to carry out My Dzuhur prayer. I feel very grateful, the tolerance of my friends when they know that I have to pray is precious and awesome. In fact they were very worried about whether it was alright if I had to pray in the library.

"Yeah, that's okay. As long as I can pray, I will pray. "

For a moment, I pondered how I as a minority still had the same rights and opportunities as the majority here. I was treated so well, the library staff behaved that way. I was free to choose a place so that my prayers would be “Khusyu”.  There was even a time when the library was filled with students who were learning, the library staff asked them to look for another seat and invited me to pray there.

Sometimes when we are not busy, the discussion in the library room becomes very pleasant. I, who was very happy to discuss, often asked my friends, about "Why did you choose to become a teacher?" "Is it your choice since old?"


Her name is Michelle, one of my favourite partner during discussion

Same with them, they do ask to me, "Why am I wearing a hijab? Doesn't it feel hot? "" How much should I pray in a day? "

None of the demeaning expressions on their faces when I explained the obligation to wear the hijab in my religion.

One of them give her comment, "I am so happy to talk with you. We can share our perspective on our life, our believe. I got so many things from you, Zia. "

That is the reason, in library we will get a lot of new knowledge. Either through books, or through discussion activities.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Aku dan Egoku

A for Awesome ULM

Kilas Balik 2020