#Day8 Lesson Plan

My lesson plans in Saint Louis University format 

A guide in learning for students is a book, while a guide in teaching for teachers is a lesson plan.

The lesson plan I made during my teaching practice here followed the system in Saint Louis University. At first I felt very frustrated because among the other exchange students, I was the only one who would start teaching the day after tomorrow. I am required to determine the Learning Objectives, Learning Assessment, Learning Procedure and learning strategies that I will use.

Fortunately, many friends from SLU and also Zuchyne; they always help me. They often provide constructive suggestions and comments. Day by day, I know what I have to do with my lesson plans.

The one I need; Zuchyne's Comments 

Because I have schedule to teach everyday, I have to make lesson plan every night. It made me almost cry all the time. However, I believe in myself that I can do it.

The more trained I am, the more able I am to recognize the needs of my lesson plans. Now I feel very grateful, because I found a lot of new knowledge about making a good lesson plan.

As a teacher, our demands are not only limited to conveying knowledge. Here I found a concept that made me truly feel responsible for my students; how to deliver a material so the material could be easily understood by students. That is the biggest challenge that must be faced by a teacher.

With lesson plan, teacher can make learning models as ideal as possible. As a hope, lesson plans made by teachers can be a guide and facilitate the achievement learning goals.




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Aku dan Egoku

A for Awesome ULM

Kilas Balik 2020