#Day5 What!

The major difference


My first time attended class as an observatory was in grade 7. Even though I was actually teach in 9th grade, but I was so happy to join with my buddy, Zuchyne, to observe 7th grade. When I first entered the classroom, I was greeted with a very friendly welcome. Some of them looked at me questioningly. I was also greeted with a full question mark, how the class like this one filled by more than 35 students. I gape for a split second when I realize that there are so many students in one class.

When I asked Zuchyne why this one could happen, it turned out that each class in Baguio City National High School could accommodate 50 until 55 students.

A huge class

"It is very gigantic. How the teacher manage the class? " I asked Zuchyne.

 "Just see." she replied.

Gigantic one

I pay my close attention to how the teacher in front of me teaches and explains the concepts. Apparently I found a number of strategies that seemed to be the most effective pistol for managing the class:

1. When the teacher is explaining, none of the students are noisy.
Although there are some students who do not pay attention, but those students do not cause noise and disturb other friends.

The teacher explain so clearly and her voice is so loud,
even though at the moment she is pregnant

2. The teacher's voice must really be heard until the back.
This is an absolute thing that must be done to make sure that every student hears what the teacher explains.

3.  Punishment; that is not kidding.
If there is a student who dares to commit an offense (bullies her or his friend, or talks during learning), the teacher immediately arrives and says, "Do you want to talk? Do you want to be a teacher here? "

One more thing that makes me flinch is the freedom to use school uniforms. It will be very easy to find some students wearing free clothes like university’s students. 

They don't use the uniform
If in Indonesia each student is arranged in such a way to wear the same clothes, regardless of background and economic conditions. Even in Indonesia, shoes and socks have been applied by the government. This is intended to reduce social disparities that arise in the school environment.

Inonesian's students with their uniforms
(most of their uniforms look similar)

However, I have not found a reason why students at BCNHS are permitted to wear appropriate free clothing, yet.

Do you have any idea?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Aku dan Egoku

A for Awesome ULM

Kilas Balik 2020