#Day10-Day23 Noble Profession

Teacher


Becoming a teacher is my dream since I was in elementary school. Although, I want to be a doctor, but limited funds and my family economic is not enough, finally I decided to become a teacher.

As a teacher student, I felt very lucky, because through lectures about teacher training I gained a lot of knowledge about children's psychology and their development’s stages. I think I have a little knowledge that can help me to become a mother, someday hahahaha.

Being a teacher at Baguio City National High School for almost three weeks was truly an amazing experience. My teaching practice offers a thousand stories and new perspectives on teaching.

I remember, when Ma’am Agacer, my Cooperating Teacher said, "Teaching is a noble profession, Zia."

I interpret the words carefully. Yes, I know very well the reasons behind “Teaching is a noble profession”

Teacher determines the future of nation, the nation's children are entrusted to the figure of a teacher. Moreover, seeing that the teacher's work is very much, preparing lesson plans, making summative tests, correcting exam results, recording student grades, to ensuring that the knowledge delivered can be easily understood and accepted by students.

In addition to conveying knowledge and the context of learning, a teacher must also be able to teach the values ​​of goodness in life. While at PMA (Philippine Military Academy), I and Ma'am Dorothy (My SI) discussed many things about education. The one that impressed me the most was, "Teach your students to be loyal to society. Don't make them the successors of a nation that is only concerned with themselves and the interests of leaders. Remember, society is everyone's first place of service. "

At that moment, I felt so lucky to be a teacher student.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Aku dan Egoku

A for Awesome ULM

Kilas Balik 2020